Mark your machine, components or furniture with your individual type designation, serial number or year of manufacture. Our rating plates are made of aluminium, stainless steel or brass, either etched or printed, depending on the application. If the rating plate must be extremely robust, then the aluminium anodised rating plates are ideal. They are durable, resistant and therefore versatile as industrial signs, both indoors and outdoors.
Ask us, we will be happy to advise you on the right processing method for you.
Under-anodizing printing (anodizing under-printing) is a special printing process that is used only for anodized aluminum. The special feature: The ink is not printed onto the material to be printed, but into the surface of the aluminum. This results in a print that is smudge- and scratch-resistant, oil- and thinner-proof.
Advantages of rating plates
- Robust marking solution for signs, fonts or logos
- Mechanical processing possible
- Material selectable according to intended use: aluminium, chrome steel or brass
- Different adhesive qualities available, also for highly porous surfaces
- Different types of production possible: digital under-eloxal printing, eloxal printing (screen printing), 2-component printing (screen printing), etched, engraved
- Durable and easy to read
- Meet international standards (UL, CE, RoHS)
- Minimum order value Fr./€ 350.-
Areas of use
- Rating plates for machine industrie, plant construction and electronics
- Product labelling for measurement / control technology industries